Friday, September 3, 2010

97 cents de shiawase



This week we came across some SIGG bottles while looking around a sporting goods store. The sign listed some discounted prices but probably nothing less than $12.00 or $15.00. However, when I casually picked up a bottle and checked the bottom I noticed a $ .97 price tag. What?! Unbelievable because besides being too cheap I can't trust a price tag/sticker. What stores still use price stickers? DH and I like SIGG bottles so just in case I asked a sales person and yes, it turns out that each bottle cost 97 cents! There was some controversy regarding bisphenol A (BPA) content in SIGG bottles but these bottles have the new coating inside. The designs might be a little old but you can still find them at stores like Target and they are online at Amazon, although they certainly aren't priced as nice. Now I just need to find a discounted bottle brush.

No comments: